Thursday 13 December 2012

I've got into a complete pickle!

I've been through all my photos, looking for ones where I'm making or decanting the liqueurs, or we're tasting them...

And it's been so long since I've posted to this blog, I read over what I've already posted - it's a complete mess, isn't it?!?

I think I'm going to set up a spreadsheet with all my notes from my book [it's all in chronological order, so a liqueur appears several times (especially if we've adjusted sugar/taste) by the time it's been decanted; and on a different page if we've done a "tasting"], and going forward I'm going to post where we are with "historical" batches of liqueur [over time!], and then try to keep up with newly-made batches.

Fingers crossed I can get some sort of order, without too much duplication.  Either way, hopefully I'll post some updates in the not-too-distant future.

But I suspect it's going to take several days...

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment